General Park Rules:
1. Flowers, plants or ferns placed on grave sites in glass-like containers shall be removed by the Association.
2. We recommend the placement of artificial flowers only during the winter months or from All Saints Day (Nov. 1st) until grass cutting season resumes.
3. Flowers that fall out of vases may not be replaced by an employee of the Association or Cemetery. This is to avoid accidental
placement of flowers.
4. Bronze memorials should be cleaned with plain water. Do not use soap, oil or paint. Allow the memorial to take it's natural course.
5. No upright memorials are allowed in any section of the cemetery other than in that section set aside for copings.
6. The Association requires that the installation fee for any government issued memorial has to be paid in advance before it will agree to order from the government. Memorials ordered without our authorization will be returned.
7. The Association assumes NO responsibility for the theft or removal of any flowers artificial or real potted plants, stands, vases, pots, shrubs or trees placed by the owner, family or friends of any grave site whatsoever.
8. All trees, benches, walkways and dividers belong to the Association. The Association may remove them, dispose of them or change their location without having to get permission from the property owners.
9. Any change in rules or regulations apply to All. There can be no changes in any policy governing the operations of Providence
Memorial Park without the approval of the entire Board of Directors of the Association.
10. The Association may not refuse service to any person, based on race, color, creed or religious preference.
11. The Association will identify where each person is interred upon request by an adult person or child of any deceased person who has an account in good standing with the Association. The Association reserves the right to refuse service on any account that is delinquent, in default or has been cancelled.